Square format, grid size 4x4, Easy
To solve a calkuro puzzle:
1. Fill in the numbers without repeating a number in any row or column.
2. For a 4 x 4 puzzle use the numbers 1-4.
4. The numbers in each heavily outlined set of squares (cages) must combine to equal the number
in the top corner using the arithmetic sign indicated.
5. Cages with just one square can be filled in straight away with the target number in the top corner.
6. A number may be repeated in a cage, but not in a row or column.
Single non-exclusive use of the puzzle in a single publication. Lovatts Media retains full copyright of all material.
Blank puzzle grid in pdf and eps formats - CALKURO_Size_XxX_Level_X_xxxx_PUZ.pdf and CALKURO_Size_XxX_Level_X__xxxx_PUZ.eps
Puzzle solution grid in pdf and eps formats - CALKURO_Size_XxX_Level_X_xxxx_SOL.pdf and CALKURO_Size_XxX_Level_X_xxxx_SOL.eps
Direct Download Now link appears when your payment is processed. You will receive two emails, an Order Confirmation email containing invoice details and a separate email including the download links.